Synthetic techniques :
- Air-sensitive synthesis: vacuum lines, oxygen-free glovebox
- Solvothermal synthesis
- Electrochemistry and electrocrystallization: potentiostats, electrocrystallization cells adapted for a 16T superconducting magnet
Characterization techniques :
- JASCO V-770 UV-Vis spectrometer
- Nicolet iS50 Infra-red spectrometer
- ThermoGravimetric Analyser Mettler-Toledo under controlled atmosphere; possible analysis of the exhausted gases by IR spectroscopy
- JASCO J-1500 Circular Dichroism spectrometer
- ThermoFischer luminescence spectrometer
A dedicated set-up to measure magnetochiral dichroism (MChD) was recently renewed.
High Field/High-Frequency EPR spectrometer :
Multifrequency EPR spectrometer operating at several discrete frequencies, from 95 to 770 GHz, and in the 2.1 to 300 K temperature range.
Dedicated set-up with a 16 T superconducting magnet.